4/21/09

completely incense-ative!

I love incense!
Patchouli, Sandalwood, Nag Champa and Egyptian Musk.... these are a just few of my favorite scents to burn. If I could, I would smoke up the house completely with these magnificent incense sticks!! You have to be careful as to what kind you get though, some just plain ol' stink!

Anyhoo, I also enjoy making incense holders out of stained glass. I just finished several this weekend so I thought it appropriate to show you what I have been up to.

Each incense holder still has a little polishing left, but they should be ready to Etsy by this weekend.

Well, off to bed. Little chillin's will need my full attention tomorrow. I am expecting 18 on role tomorrow (OMG!). Perhaps i should start burning Lavender incense - it is calming and stress relieving.

Hugs,
ArtyGirl

1 comment:

  1. I really love these! You know, Mother's Day is right around the corner... hint, hint. BTW, nag champa is my all time fave!

    ReplyDelete